I'm in.  I'm hoping to pull together a SSO user protection panel.
Dorothea has some good material orienting folks with Physical
Equivalent Privacy; I (and/or Adam Chandler at Cornell, if he's
interested) can talk about things we're doing to
reduce the data we're sending to publishers; and I'm reaching
out to someone I hope can talk about user-controlled attribute release.

Other folks are welcome to organize other privacy-related
proposals along lines we've discussed, whether it's library
instruction, privacy-oriented campus administration, or something else.

I'll update folks when things are further developed, or if we
decide to go in a different direction (or bow out).

Thanks for encouraging folks to get involved!

John