Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for our upcoming NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call
on */Monday, May 17, at 3pm EDT on Zoom/*.

For the May meeting we will have a more open agenda. Please bring with
you an infrastructure-related problem or challenge that you’re currently
facing at your institution (technical or non-technical in nature, any
scale). Our goal will be to focus conversation on several of these and
share related experiences that may help shepherd a given challenge
toward a solution.

*Call-in info:*

  * The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group meets the third Monday of
    each month at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
  * This Google Doc contains agendas and notes from meetings held in
    2021 and can be bookmarked with this link http://bit.ly/35CD3LM
    <http://bit.ly/35CD3LM>.
  * Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO
    <https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO>.
  * Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
      o Meeting ID: *745 482 656*
      o password: DLFzoom
      o US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-740-3766
      o Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/adTIubhwZu
        <https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/adTIubhwZu>
      o International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX
        <https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX>

All best,

Eric

–

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)

Leah

--

Leah Prescott | Associate Director for Digital Initiatives and Special
Collections