Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for our upcoming NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call on Monday, May 17, at 3pm EDT on Zoom

For the May meeting we will have a more open agenda. Please bring with you an infrastructure-related problem or challenge that you’re currently facing at your institution (technical or non-technical in nature, any scale). Our goal will be to focus conversation on several of these and share related experiences that may help shepherd a given challenge toward a solution.

Call-in info:

All best,

Eric

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)