Hi Christopher,

Can you share some more of your requirements with us? You mentioned needing
to be able to schedule equipment and possibly signing contracts. Is there
something else you are looking for wahre MyTurn falls short?

I know Springshare has equipment reservations in their LibCal module
https://www.springshare.com/libcal/, but I don't think it accepts
signatures.

Regards,

Jon Fackrell