How are you going to present answers to questions such as "In your
opinion, what is the most interesting item or collection that your
library has digitized?" anonymously, given that these are highly
likely to be unique?

"15. Top 3: Considering vendors and other partners that you have
worked with, please rank up to three favorite digitization service
providers, where 1 is your highest preference." also seems like a
pretty dubious question...

Given that there are list subscribers in the EU on this list, how are
you complying with the General Data Protection Regulation?

cheers
stuart