Hello,

two or three years ago I was interested in that topic, too. Via google I
pretty soon got "Developing an application with PR101-USB and
MR101-USB.pdf" (from 2011) as first hit. Looked pretty much like a
leaflet that could have been next to the device and there was (are)
credentials in the document that worked... But I never got as far as
having to think about licenses...

Greetings,
Tobias