Hi my esteemed listmates,

I’ve watched a plethora of YT instructional videos where seeing the words
on screen are critical to learning new software but the words appear tiny
on screen.

Enlarging the screen makes the screen larger (e.g. Ctrl +) but doesn’t
enlarge the words in the video.

No matter what resolution the creators assert they saved/uploaded their
video in – 1080p, etc. the words still appear tiny to me and others not
using a 24 inch or larger screen.

Would you please share the link to any YT video you’ve watched (or even
better created!) where the words on a 15 inch laptop screen appear easily
readable?

I’d like to create my own YT tutorials and I’m trying to ascertain what
others aren’t doing as well as what I should be doing to ensure users can
watch on their 15 inch laptop screen and learn.

Thank you!

Best,

Charles.