From: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sara Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 11:45 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Symposium Scholarship Deadline August 4

Good morning,

The Decorative Arts Trust is now accepting applications for Dewey Lee Curtis Scholarships to attend our Fall Symposium in Salem, MA. Graduate students and young professionals in the decorative arts and related fields are invited to apply by August 4. Scholarships cover the full cost of symposium registration, lodging, and a modest travel stipend.

The Fall Symposium, On the Water: Salem & the North Shore, will be held September 15-19, 2021. Decorative Arts Trust symposia usually sell out quickly, and registration for this symposium was full within a few hours! We are excited to invite young scholars to experience this popular event’s lectures, tours, and networking opportunities.

Learn more and apply at https://decorativeartstrust.org/grants-and-scholarships/continuing-education-scholarships/

Please share this announcement with your colleagues. Thank you.

Best,
Sara Long

Sara Long

she/her/hers

Communications and Marketing Manager

The Decorative Arts Trust
206 West State Street, Suite 300
Media, PA 19063

O: 610.627.4970
F: 610.627.4971
www.decorativeartstrust.org

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT