Dear Colleagues,

Good afternoon and happy Tuesday! I am writing to give you all a heads up about a forthcoming membership survey from the Task Force on Membership Engagement and Recruitment. We are hoping to collect feedback on topics related to NDSA membership such as engagement, better understanding the benefits offered by NDSA that members value, and overall satisfaction. Thank you in advance for your valuable insights.  Your input will be used to ensure that we continue to grow and develop as an organization and to help NDSA roadmap future efforts of membership engagement and recruitment.

Thank you,

Jes

--

Jessica C. Neal, MLIS

Sterling A. Brown Archivist

Williams College

https://specialcollections.williams.edu

t:413 597 2526

pronouns:she|her|hers

“I wanted to understand my people. I wanted to understand what it meant to be [Black]. What the qualities of life were. With their imagination, they combine two great loves: the love of words and the love of life. Poetry results.” - Sterling A. Brown