 The Mailbag Project is excited to announce the draft release of the Mailbag Specification 0.1 with an open call for comments!

The Mailbag Specification aims to provide a structured and actionable package based on the Bagit Specification to preserve email using multiple preservation formats.

Any feedback is welcome, though are a number of issues in particular that we have created GitHub issues for that we’re looking for further comments on:

In addition to commenting on Github you are also welcome to comment directly on the specification Google Doc. General feedback is great, and it’s even more actionable for us if you offer specific user stories or make connections to the project personas!

--

Nathan Tallman

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]">Schedule a Meeting

[log in to unmask]">Chat with me on Teams

Pronouns: he, him, his