From: Gayle Schechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:03 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Save the date! RLUK DSN/DLF DDS working group joint meeting: July 14

Following an engaging first joint meeting in April, Research Libraries UK’s Digital Scholarship Network (DSN) and DLF’s Data & Digital Scholarship (DDS) working group will convene again on Wednesday, July 14, 16:00 (UK)/11am ET/10am CST/9am MT/8am PT.

We warmly invite colleagues to attend this interactive and friendly session exploring the tangible ways through which skills can be shared across the transatlantic research library community in relation to digital scholarship.

This second joint meeting will provide a brief overview of the results of the Expression of Interest survey released at the first meeting along with opportunities for further collaboration between DLF DDS and DSN around skills. Based on those expressions, we have some planned breakout discussions (with speaker leads) about:

You do not need to have attended the April 26th meeting or to have completed the EoI survey to attend this second meeting, though you are welcome to complete the survey and read our summary of April's meeting ahead of July’s meeting.

Newcomers are encouraged to join us as this meeting will also provide an opportunity for further networking between both groups and the chance to informally talk with your fellow professionals.

To register for this event: http://bit.ly/RLUK-DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys