Reminder of the survey and call for interest, which is linked and described below!

-Hillary R

From: Hillary H Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DLF Pedagogy Brief Survey and Call for Interest

Members of the DLF Pedagogy working group are interested in following up on  a #DLFTeach chat where participants shared new digital tools they were experimenting with and wanted to try. We are requesting your participation in our survey, which is here: https://forms.gle/QvhPck5NMhXBAvdQ9.

The purpose of this survey is 1) identify digital pedagogy tools and lists of tools that DLF participants use, and 2) to gauge interest in developing an editorial project that highlights, collects, and reviews these tools on an ongoing basis. This project will focus on the tools themselves and their practical applications in more depth than the DLF toolkit (https://dlfteach.pubpub.org/toolkit) series, which focuses on strategies for digital library instruction.

We are grateful for your participation!
Hillary, Heidi, and Alex
DLF Pedagogy Working Group members

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy
Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women
1100 College Street, MUW-1625
Columbus, MS 39701
662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com<http://hillaryahrichardson.com/>
Need research help? Set up an appointment! <https://libreserves.muw.edu/appointments/hillary>