Hello PETs,

We hope summer is treating you well and that each of you are finding time to rest and live life.

In these summer months we have paused our online meetups and discussions and will resume them in September, but we do have one small summer project and would love your assistance with it:

DLF’s excellent new Senior Program Officer, Jenny Ferretti, has suggested that PET adopt a values statement, something short and sweet that she, we, and others can use to describe our work. We completely agree and have drafted the following. We want to improve it in all the ways you suggest, and also by adding a statement about our aspirations, which can be challenging to put into concrete terms. We thought perhaps you might gather around this google doc and add thoughts, suggestions, and comments as your time allows: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EoQ9Ns4wFpPHvAGJkKGyPs1GfRLf_U8x41myrEzfuf8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for your assistance, and see you in September.

Eliza, Michelle, and Paige

--

Michelle Gibeault (she/her)

Humanities Librarian

Howard-Tilton Memorial Library | Tulane University

[log in to unmask] |orcid-round-16Orcid

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH,SIGNOFF);