That is quite all right!

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Health Sciences Library

Virginia Commonwealth University

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152

Pronouns: she/her

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 1:19 PM Linda Reynolds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I want to formally apologize to all of those who came for the meeting today.  I was in charge of today’s meeting but got hung up with some work issues and wasn’t able to login until now.  There is plans to have a speaker next month and I hope everyone will be able to attend then.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda Reynolds, M.S., C.A.

Director, East Texas Research Center

Stephen F. Austin State University

Box 13055, SFA Station

Nacogdoches, TX 75962

936-468-1562

936-468-7610 (Fax)

http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc

http://digital.sfasu.edu/

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.