Openlibrary seems promising, so I'd start there. I immediately thought of
NoveList (an EBSCO product, so you'd need special permission and/or contact
them directly) or Goodreads (who are apparently not issuing API keys
anymore). There are a few Goodreads datasets floating out there from before
they stopped supporting the API, though.

Sounds interesting, good luck!

----

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*

Digital Scholarship and Publishing Services

Library, Museums and Press

University of Delaware

Visit  https://library.udel.edu/continuity/  for information on library
services during the COVID-19 pandemic.