Kyle,

If you have the last version of Guide on the Side (1.0 beta4), you can
enable popup mode, at least for each guide that uses SSO. This will make
the tutorial instructions display in a window on the left side of the page,
and the web site that the tutorial is about display in a window on the
right side of the page.

Login to GOTS as an admin, select your tutorial, and click Edit.
[image: GOTS 001.PNG]
Then click Edit Information

[image: GOTS 002.PNG]

Then enable popup mode

[image: GOTS 003.PNG]

When the tutorial is loaded by the user, they will see this first:

[image: GOTS 004.PNG]
Best,

Gus
: