Hi Code4Lib,

I am asking for volunteers to fill the Community Support Coordinator role
for the next two-year term, from Fall 2021 to summer 2023. We usually have
two co-coordinators splitting responsibilities.

The Coordinators oversee the Community Support Squad (CSS), enforce the Code
of Conduct <https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct>, and monitor
incident reports. The vast majority of responsibilities involve recruiting,
training, and organizing the CSS during the annual Code4Lib conference. We
have a set of documentation in Drive. I will work with the new coordinators
to transition ownership of the documents and our reporting mechanisms like
the [log in to unmask] email.

I am more than happy to answer any questions about the role. Volunteers
will need to pass a community vetting procedure. Feel free to respond to me
on or off list if you are interested.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Community Support Coordinator