Hi Eric,
I am an early career academic systems librarian with extensive customer service, as well as some records management experience for small groups. I have also served in nearly every role in conference organizing and proceedings including planning, promotions, moderator, facilitator, discussant, and presenter.

Could you please tell me what other qualifications you are looking for, and anything about the community vetting process?
In case it is helpful, I have enclosed a copy of my CV.

Thank you,
Guita

Guita Lamsechi, PhD MI
(she, her, hers)