ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL 2021)

27-30 September 2021 - online

https://2021.jcdl.org/

We invite you to register and attend JCDL 2021.

JCDL is an inter- and multi-disciplinary community of academics and practitioners in computer, information and social sciences and related disciplines, including museum and library professionals and archivists.

Digital Libraries is a broad discipline encompassing notions of managing, operating, developing, curating, evaluating, or utilizing collections of data/information/knowledge within public and private spheres.

We have a great program lined up for JCDL 2021, covering a range of topics including bias in news, interactions at museums, archiving online social media, privacy, algorithms, user studies and more. We also have two wonderful keynotes, including Safiya Noble, author of Algorithms of Oppression, and Mike Twidale who has been a part of the community since its inception.

All non-presenting attendees pay only $75 USD until 20 September. We also have a great program of workshops and tutorials included in your registration.

For more details, see the JCDL registration website:

https://2021.jcdl.org/registration/

Best,

Stephen, Alaine, Hussein and Dana

   "Research funding makes the world a better place"
J. Stephen Downie, PhD
Associate Dean for Research
Professor
School of Information Sciences