Hello, everyone -

Planning is underway for the 2021 VuFind Summit, which will once again be a free, online, international event. This year, it will be held from November 15-17, with sessions taking place between 13:00 and 16:00 GMT/UTC on each day.

We have just opened the call for papers - we are looking for speakers to share information and perspectives on topics related to VuFind. Presentations could include deep dives into VuFind itself, talks about novel uses of the software, and examinations of relevant topics in the surrounding technology ecosystem. The goal is to be inclusive and to provide content of interest to current VuFind users, potential new adopters, and the broader open source/web development community.

The full call for papers can be found here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2021:cfp

Proposals can be submitted through this form:

https://forms.gle/K23mB2RL4yVibgvaA

More information on the conference, including registration details, is available here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2021

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to reach out to me directly if you wish to discuss a potential topic before making a formal submission, or if you have any questions about the event.

- Demian