From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Guita Lamsechi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 6:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Accessibility in SVG

Hi Kun,

If what you want are text labels inside the SVG files for your library floor map, add the text to the images areas but do not convert the text to raster or vector outlines.
Please feel free to provide additional clarification or reach out to me directly, if I can help.

Best,
Guita

Guita Lamsechi, PhD MI
(she, her, hers)