From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] [CODE4LIB] Windows 10 lock screen pictures - identifying the subject of the photo's location

Hi my esteemed listmates,

I've Googled this matter and none of the results provide a solution.

I want  to easily and quickly ID the location of the subjects in the Windows
10 lock screen pictures.

I've read you hover your mouse  over a camera icon yet there is no camera icon on my networked PCs.

I then read you visit
C:\Users\username_for_your_computer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes

But that just leaves me at a screen for Custom, not the .jpgs for these photos.

Apparently, if you can reach the .jpg for the photo you're supposed to be able to right click and under Properties it will describe the location of that photo subject.

I found this site with 87 of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures but not the one I was interested in.

https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgetwallpapers.com%2Fcollection%2Fwindows-10-lock-screen-wallpaper&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cliblna%40EMORY.EDU%7C0745466fee884d0df27808d96013363a%7Ce004fb9cb0a4424fbcd0322606d5df38%7C0%7C0%7C637646457903043981%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=sLGGfOdF%2F3j%2BcLdrg%2BPPlV4rCKHjZSC1hst%2FVGXshVA%3D&amp;reserved=0

I can best describe it as a "crown of water" surrounded by mountains.

BTW, how would one reveal the subject location in any of those 87 photos from  getwallparers?

Thank you.