Dear All,

The Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) is looking for an experienced, motivated and visionary Executive Director to lead the organisation into its next phase. The successful candidate will be responsible for:

The ideal candidate will have considerable experience working at a strategic leadership level, taking a hands-on approach to meeting the demands of this exciting role. You will need to be highly-organised, financially savvy, and possess superb business acumen.

A good understanding of digital preservation and/or open source practices (or the ability to rapidly get up to speed in these areas) will enable you to seek out innovative opportunities that align with our strategic goals while also ensuring that our existing commitments are met. You will have the confidence to reach out to potential new members and partners to grow the organisation.

If you are excited by this role and the prospect of joining our experienced and committed team, we would love to hear from you.

Learn more about the role and apply.

About OPF

The OPF is an international not-for-profit membership organisation providing open source digital preservation technology and knowledge to memory institutions around the world. We are working towards achieving our vision for open, sustainable digital preservation by leading a collaborative effort to create, develop, and sustain open-source digital preservation tools and resources.

Closing date

15 September at 17:00 CEST

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager