Dear friends and colleagues,*We are reaching out today on behalf of
Educopia Institute’s community cultivation partner, Cita Press
<https://citapress.org/#home>, to invite you to respond to our Cita Press
Reader Survey. <https://forms.gle/HpvBm9rSmGzSoAKB6>*  If you are
interested in Cita’s mission to publish open-access, carefully designed
books by women, please take a few minutes to share your feedback (whether
you have previously engaged with Cita’s work or not). This survey will help
us learn more about how Cita Press readers and prospective readers engage
with us. Your responses will expand our knowledge of our community’s
experience with Cita Press and will inform our capacity building and
sustainability work as part of the Cita Press: Getting Fit
<https://educopia.org/cita-press-getting-fit/>project.The survey includes
13 questions and should not take more than 5 minutes to complete. Please
respond by *August 25, 2021.*Thank you for your time and feedback!

All the best,Educopia + Cita Press Team

--
*Jessi Haley (she/her)*
Project & Editorial Coordinator, Cita Press <http://citapress.org>

*-----*
*citapress.org <http://citapress.org>*
*Read more about the Getting Fit Project
<https://educopia.org/educopia-awarded-245000-from-the-andrew-w-mellon-foundation-for-the-cita-press-project/>*