Hi everyone,

We are now less than 24 hours away from our online event, the Festival of DAM, on September 1-2, 2021. Please join us to learn, celebrate and connect with 2000+ members of the global Digital Asset Management community.

The event is free to attend for all end-users. To register, visit the website here:

https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/festival-dam-2021

Speakers include Obama Foundation, Army Museums Ogilby Trust, The Philadelphia Orchestra, Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Peloton, Facebook, Hilton, Novartis, Blind Institute of Technology, Netflix, Amazon Studios (Prime Video), Showtime Networks, Save the Children, Southern New Hampshire University and more. Your ticket also includes access to all session recordings on-demand, networking opportunities and entry to the vendor exhibition.

Topics include Digital Asset Management, Metadata, AI and ML, Diversity and Accessibility within the Creative Industries, Governance and Regulation, Video Workflows, Rights Management, DAM ROI and more.

Hope to see many of you at the event tomorrow!

Thank you,

Milly

Milly Louch

Marketing & Communications Manager