Hello everyone,

In case you missed it, the latest DLF Museums Cohort newsletter is available: https://clir.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MzQwMDYxMyZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9Mzk4MDY2Mjgx

Museums Cohort is taking the month of August off, we’ll meet again at our usual time on September 22. I hope you all get the opportunity to rest and enjoy the end of summer.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT