Hi all Infrastructure Interest Group members,

It is the time of year to start filling openings in NDSA leadership for
the coming year and beyond. You likely saw Nathan's email about
nominations for the Coordinating Committee (see below). Eric and I
encourage you to consider nominating a colleague, or yourself, to take
advantage of the opportunity to participate at a strategic level in NDSA.

We will also have a leadership opportunity within the interest group,
and will talk more about that at our next meeting on Monday (8/16). And
speaking of the next meeting, the topic will be characterization, and
Eric will be talking about a past project to explore different
characterization utilities for use with the repository at the California
Digital Library.

*Call-in info:*

  * The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group meets the third Monday of
    each month at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
  * This Google Doc contains agendas and notes from meetings held in
    2021 and can be bookmarked with this link http://bit.ly/35CD3LM
    <http://bit.ly/35CD3LM>.
  * Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO
    <https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO>.
  * Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
      o <https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX>Meeting ID: *745 482 656*
      o password: DLFzoom
      o US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-740-3766
      o Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/adTIubhwZu
        <https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/adTIubhwZu>
      o <https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX>International numbers available:
        https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX <https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX>

Best,

Leah Prescott
Eric Lopatin

-----

A reminder that NDSA is currently accepting nominations for the
Coordinating Committee until Friday, August 13. Serving on the
Coordinating Committee has been an awesome service experience for me.
Please see the message below for details and consider nominating
yourself or a colleague!

Thanks,

Nathan