The University of Minnesota Libraries is hiring two software developers.
Come join us on a team dedicated to great user experiences, web
accessibility, and all-around support of academic libraries with robust
custom technology solutions.

Our senior level opening focuses on Ruby on Rails, where you'll lead
development and set standards for code quality & testing on our fleet of
public-facing Rails sites including umedia.lib.umn.edu, ojibwe.lib.umn.edu,
umbrasearch.org, and geo.btaa.org <http://geo.btaa.org/>. Apply at
https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/343508.

We're also looking for a Web Applications Developer interested in Drupal,
PHP, Rails, Node, or lots of other web technologies to join our team
working on the sites already mentioned, plus our user-focused Drupal sites
www.lib.umn.edu, hsl.lib.umn.edu, and a suite of web applications
supporting the research needs of a large university or showcasing our
unique library collections. Apply at https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/343507.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to chat about these
positions.

--
Michael Berkowski