Hi Andrea,

We use Springshare's LibCal tool to manage our study room reservations. It
has a pretty powerful backend that allows you have all sorts of settings
with regards to room usage and space management.

What we didn't like about LibCal was the default front-end, so we created
our own using the API supplied by Springshare. This gives us the power of
the back-end while delivering a completely different experience to our
users. We presented on this at Code4Lib this year as a poster and at Design
4 Digital.

Our slides for D4D can be found here -
https://scholarworks.iupui.edu/handle/1805/25269

Please reach out if you'd like a demo or have any questions.

--
Gary Maixner
User Experience/Project Management Librarian