Am 07.09.2021 um 17:09 schrieb Sara Amato:
> Has anyone done anything with the data from LC?
> https://librarytechnology.org/pr/26640
> If so, what tools have you used and what have you done with it?

I would like to, but have problems finding the announced data. The press
release has no link to the data and on the LoC site I only find MARC
record dumps for 2016 and 2014, no 2021 (yet).

Does anyone have the link to the 2021 data or is it only meant as a
promise and the data will come later? The interesting passages are in
present tense though: "Direct access to each data set *is* available
here" (but no link given I expected behind the "here")