Code4Lib JAPAN will hold the first global session today!

- Archiving the Moment:SaveMLAK’s research on the impact of COVID-19 for
2020-2021 (Koyasu, Nobue)
- Maplat - Map application platform that utilizes historical maps and
cultural assets(Otsuka, Kohei)

Live streaming will be given at:

- 5:00pm - 6:00pm, Sept. 11 in PDT
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm, Sept. 11 in EDT