Well that make sense!   Is there folks out there that have converted from CONTENTdm to other systems? (Dspace?, others?...)  How did you get the structure info from the cpd files to populate the new system?
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brian Meuse
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Do we have any OAI programmers here? I have questions.

[You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification.]

WARNING: This email originated from a non-WCU email account. Do not click links or open attachments unless you are confident the content is safe.

Hi,

For what it's worth, OAI is usually meant to harvest descriptive metadata, not structural. DPLA doesn't host content, AFAIK, they just link back to the host site.

--
Brian Meuse, MSLIS
he/him/his

Digital Initiatives Librarian