Thanks to everyone that offered suggestions for this project.  I now know so much more about OAI than I ever wanted too..lol

We are working with a company out of London called QI, Keepthinking https://www.keepthinking.it/ to move our ContentDM site into.  Although they haven't worked with librarians before, mostly archivists and museums, their solution has the features we were looking for in our new image CMS.  We are excited about what they have shown us so far. Working with a non-library company reminds you what great networkers and sharing librarians and folks that work in libraries are.  You all rock and make me proud to be part of this profession.

Jill Ellern