For the last 7 years, our library has used Booked Scheduler<https://www.bookedscheduler.com/> to manage reservations for our ~40 study rooms and specialty equipment.  I have performed a fair amount of code and database customization to meet the needs of our staff and users including integrating Booked with our campus cardswipe system to provide real-time room access.  Booked has served us well, but, due to their new licensing model, we have decided to investigate and implement a new solution. We will be exploring whether EMS (our campus-wide reservation system) or Alma (our ILS) might meet our needs but want to look at other options as well.

Does your library use a room reservation system that you would recommend?  How customizable is the interface and functionality?  What are your favorite features and what issues/concerns have you encountered?

Thank you so much for your thoughts and input!
Andrea

--
Andrea Schurr
Digital Development Librarian & Professor