Dear Code4Lib Community,

TRLN will host an online Blacklight Summit, Monday, November 8 through
Wednesday, November 10 via Zoom. The Summit aims to bring together
institutions and developers to share knowledge and assemble a collaborative
set of solutions based on overlapping needs.

Register for the summit <https://forms.gle/eZu8kejrfDHcfoRi9> to receive
Zoom information and other details. More info will be added to the event
page <https://trln.org/event/blacklight-summit-2/> and sent to registrants
as we confirm details.

Planners are still working out the details for the format and duration of
the summit, but we are seeking the Blacklight Community’s feedback on
potential topics for sessions, discussions, and lightning talks.

We’ve curated a list of topics based on a recent survey and past Blacklight
summits (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuEy4o9Yd61ASOgFhWcCU5_jvDGgzXt2NBDkWV78CvQ/edit?usp=sharing).
Please add a + next to topics that you think should be incorporated into
the agenda. Feel free to add topics to the bottom of this list so others
can offer their feedback on your suggestions. If you want to lead a
lightning talk, longer session or have questions, reach out to

Best, Nikitas Tampakis