The Digital Library Federation Born-Digital Access Working Group (DLF
BDAWG) Legal Due Diligence subgroup is pleased to request feedback from the
digital archives community on our working draft of:

*“So you want to provide access? Legal and ethical considerations for
born-digital archival collections and records.”*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNOow0vjivR2iAcQ_k7UB8RlaAkDjWYfkLl9GNg1jW4/edit>

Your feedback is valuable, and so is your time. We recognize that this is a
lengthy document. You are welcome to only review the sections that
specifically interest you. Please consider sharing this with interested
colleagues (see our contact list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QjMyvQP61QstjY3cmCczuiu6V1RK18uD3VroEVSRmKM/edit?usp=sharing>
).

*Please give your feedback via comments/suggestions in the document by
October 22. *If you have general feedback that does not fit into a comment,
please use *this* *form* <https://forms.gle/zroSKkxgDLhqqv1z6>.

Thank you,

DLF BDAWG Legal Due Diligence Subteam:

Jessika Drmacich

Kate Dundon

Jess Farrell

Christina Velazquez Fidler

Camille Tyndall Watson

Hannah Wang

--
Hannah Wang | she/her/hers
Community Facilitator, MetaArchive Cooperative

Working from Sheboygan, WI