*Join us on 23 September at 10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST for Wrapping
up the Review, Appraisal, and Triage of Mail (RATOM) Project webinar*.

*Overview*
In this webinar, we will provide updates on the recent software development
and community activities conducted as part of the RATOM project, a
three-year effort designing and building tools and workflows to assist
collections organizations with email analysis, selection, and appraisal
tasks. We’ll conduct a live demonstration of tasks this toolset supports,
including updates in recent versions to improve accuracy in identifying
named entities, provide better model management and multi-language support,
and log processing issues with complex or damaged materials. Learn more
<https://openpreservation.org/events/wrapping-up-the-review-appraisal-and-triage-of-mail-ratom-project/>
.

*Registration*
Register to reserve your place
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1816125251352/WN_VMZxW1DNRLicLyLU81kJPA>
.

To keep up to date with the latest OPF webinars and news, sign up to our
mailing list <https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/>.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/