Hi All,
Recent discussions reminded me I might have good luck asking here (fingers crossed!) I'm faced with moving 2 internal WordPress sites to an internal hosted Confluence wiki. I'm thinking post > page. As far as I can tell, the Confluence community says to use a plugin to convert posts to Word and then use the Confluence tool to import from Word into pages.... This sounds... awful? I wouldn't be doing this if there were any other choice (well, besides SharePoint).

Any suggestions? I know there's a Confluence XML to move from hosted to cloud instances? Has anyone successfully done this?

Thanks,
Christina

------
Christina K. Pikas, BS, MLS, PhD
(she/her/hers)
Librarian
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory