When USMAI migrated from Drupal to Confluence, we did a bulk import of HTML
that worked very well. I wrote a script to scrape the web page and name
files based on their HTML title. The only thing is I can't remember exactly
how we did the import -- either through the UI or directly on the server.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in trying, let me know
and I can scrounge my notes and speak with the admin I worked with to get
it all working.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 10:26 AM Pikas, Christina K. <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is very promising -thank you!  Turns out I can't even do the Word
> version because the export to word plugin requires access to the cloud.
>
> Thinking now wordpress xml xport > markdown > pandoc > word ... ew!

*Joseph A. Koivisto*

*Systems Librarian*
*Consortial Library Applications Support*
*University of Maryland*
*McKeldin Library, Room B0238*
*7649 Library Ln., College Park, MD 20742-7011*
*301-314-4812**[image: ORCID iD icon]orcid.org/0000-0002-7515-2522*
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7515-2522>