Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit - Can you believe it is already September?!  With the start of school and vacations, our next Content Interest Group meeting will be on Sept. 8 at the usual time.
Discussion Focus:  Digitization and ethics
 Please join the NDSA Content Interest Group on Wednesday, September 8, at 1:00 pm EDT for our Content Exchange.
Based on the group's interest and experiences, it's a great time for a discussion around issues and considerations on born-digital, access, and use.  Christina Fidler, Digital Archivist, The Bancroft Library, UC-Berkeley, will start the discussion with ethical issues encountered that will lead into a general discussion.  It's an opportunity to share solutions and concerns you are grappling with in your collections.  More details to follow.
Till next Wednesday,

Brenda Burk & Deb Verhoff
Co-Chairs

BRENDA L. BURK   CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Head of Special Collections
Special Collections and Archives
Strom Thurmond Institute Building, 230 Kappa St.
Clemson, SC  29634
864.656.5176 (o)
864.387.9491 (c)
http://libraries.clemson.edu/specialcollections/