KeePassXC (a cross-platform, community-updated fork of KeePass) has a
shared entry feature that natively allows credential sharing between users:
https://keepassxc.org/docs/KeePassXC_UserGuide.html#_database_sharing_with_keeshare

It can also handle time-based one-time passwords generation for 2FA a la
Google Authenticator/Authy. However, a reasonable threat model would have
one store account credentials in a different database as TOTPs to avoid a
single point of failure.

Best,

Andrew Ward (he/him/his)
Digital Services Librarian