Dear Lena:

We are using Reclaim Hosting's Domain of One's Own. The cost is very
reasonable and it has a great suite of platforms in installatron. Support
is phenomenal. Our campus site is vassarspaces.net where the Vassar
community can request an account. We have four campus admins to manage the
service - myself in the library, two from Academic Computing, and one from
Communications. We try to meet monthly to touch base with one another. WP,
Omeka, and Scalar are the most popular platforms being used.

Best,
Nicole Scalessa

--
Nicole H. Scalessa
Head of Digital Scholarship and Technology Services, Vassar College