Hi Lena,

While we do host a number of projects in-house, there's a good bit of
upkeep associated with applications like WordPress that are especially
vulnerable to security issues. It sounds like you may have a good use case
for Reclaim Hosting <https://reclaimhosting.com/>, which was developed
especially for academic institutions. (NB: if you're working with projects
that are not built on a LAMP stack, it won't be a good solution, but the
applications you mention should be fine.) I believe Reclaim has a one-click
install option for each of the programs you mention.

All the best,
Sarah

--
Sarah Melton (she/her/hers)