From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Emily Lynema
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Database passwords

I'm curious to survey the community -- has anyone found a way to store database administration passwords used by technical services staff that is both user-friendly and secure? For example: the passwords to configure NC State's various OCLC resources / services / databases.

Feel free to message me directly if you're not comfortable sharing on-list.

thanks!

--
Emily Lynema
Head, Information Technology