Dear Code4Lib members,

Hello, my name is David DiCostanzo. I am a graduate student at Southern Connecticut State University in the Library Science Department. I am conducting research on online makerspace services and am inviting you to participate.

Participation in this research involves a survey about your experiences with public library makerspaces during the pandemic and your thoughts on online makerspace services going forward. The survey will take no more than 5 minutes. There are no known risks involved in this research.

If you are interested, simply click on this link to go to the Qualtrics survey:

https://scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dk1nJm2iE1EG4C
Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management<https://scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dk1nJm2iE1EG4C>
The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com

If you have any questions, please let me know, and thank you for contributing to this research.

David DiCostanzo
Library & Information Science
Southern Connecticut State University