Hi Max -
I've been adapting the OCLC code for searching Shared Print commitments -
https://github.com/OCLC-Developer-Network/pySharedPrint - to do similar
work, searching both for number of holdings, who the holders are, and if
the title has a Shared Print commitment. It seems to work well after a
little tweaking for our needs, though we are using it on a small scale for
reallocation of titles between our member libraries.

This might also be of interest:
https://github.com/BookOps-CAT/bookops-worldcat

Hope this helps!
-Sara