Greetings,

You need a special security screwdriver called a Spanner bit. Here is a picture below. The two prongs come in different widths so not sure which is the size that you need. Usually you can find these types of bits at a True Value or Home Depot, but you can order them online as well.

619bdlwmZNL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Take care and good health!

Lyle