Hello, fellow PETS,

DLF Forum is coming up quickly! Although it is a virtual conference this year, we will have a synchronous meeting for our group.

If you haven’t already, please register for Forum and save the date for Wednesday, November 3 at 11:00-11:45am Eastern / 10:00-10:45am Central / 9:00-9:45am Mountain / 8:00-8:45am Pacific time.

We’ll launch both our new values statement and Privacy Peers program. We’ll then finish with a new leadership opportunity announcement.

PET would also like to appreciate all the pets out there.

If you’d like your own pet (past or present) featured on our slide deck, please email a pic of them to me at [log in to unmask]. Doesn’t matter if it’s a pet dog, cat, plant, rock, or just a cute animal you like! #PET4pets

All are welcome to join us—you don’t have to be a part of a DLF member institution, currently employed by an academic library, or an active PET member.

Hope to see you in about two weeks! 🎉🎉🎉

Michelle, Eliza, and Paige

Paige Walker

Head of Digital Initiatives, Tisch Library

Tufts University

617-627-6027

she/her/hers

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH