Johns Hopkins University Sheridan Libraries is seeking an IT Senior Manager to lead the Digital Research and Curation Center (DRCC): https://drcc.library.jhu.edu/

The DRCC supports open scholarship through the development of digital infrastructure and applications. The DRCC has influenced the development of community-wide software, services, and products including institutional repositories, data archives, digital humanities, and most recently open source through the first US university-based open source programs office: https://drcc.library.jhu.edu/open-source-programs-office/

The job posting is available at https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-IT-Sr_-Manager-MD-21218/759857500/

The DRCC, Sheridan Libraries and Johns Hopkins University emphasize diversity, equity, and inclusion including through our recruiting and hiring practices. Speaking as the leader of the directorate that includes the DRCC, we recognize that people are more important than technology when it comes to supporting open scholarship.

Sayeed

Sayeed Choudhury (he/his)
Assoc Dean, Head of Open Source Programs Office | Digital Infrastructure, Applications, and Services
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
Mse Library, Baltimore, MD 21218

Open Source Programs Office

Libraries

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail.