Please join me in welcoming the three newly elected Coordinating Committee members Stacey Erdman, Jen Mitcham, and Hannah Wang. Their terms begin January 1, 2022 and run through December 31, 2024. You can read more about each new CC member at https://ndsa.org/2021/10/13/announcing-incoming-ndsa-coordinating-committee-members-for-2022-2024.html. We are also grateful to the very talented, qualified individuals who participated in this election.

We are indebted to our outgoing Coordinating Committee members, Stephen Abrams and Salwa Ismail, for their service and many contributions. To sustain a vibrant, robust community of practice, we rely on and deeply value the contributions of all members, including those who took part in voting.

Thanks,

Nathan

--

Nathan Tallman (he/him)

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]">Schedule a Meeting

[log in to unmask]">Chat with me on Teams

The Pennsylvania State University campuses are located on the original homelands of the Erie, Haudenosaunee (Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk, and Tuscarora), Lenape (Delaware Nation, Delaware Tribe, Stockbridge-Munsee), Shawnee (Absentee, Eastern, and Oklahoma), Susquehannock, and Wahzhazhe (Osage) Nations.  As a land grant institution, we acknowledge and honor the traditional caretakers of these lands and strive to understand and model their responsible stewardship. We also acknowledge the longer history of these lands and our place in that history.